Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm Back ... I Think ...

It has been almost a year since I posted.  A lot has been happening, and I have a great deal to share with you.  So, I'm going to give it a shot.  Wish me luck! 
Graveyard Teaser Photo:  On March 10, 2012, the Hartzog-Reed Cemetery was "unveiled" by the Sons of Confederate Veterans who had recently done a marvelous job of cleaning it up.

Just a few of the things I need to share: 

~ I've met several new-to-me cousins since last October who have shared a lot of facts and photos.  I look forward to introducing them to you. 

~ On the graveyarding scene, fabulous progress has been made on three of our families' sites.  You're going to love it!

~ Margaret Reed and Newport Head had five daughters, not just the three most of us have on our trees.  Great documentation to share on this!

~ My mother died on January 1, 2012.  Expect a tribute to her very soon. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back. Can't wait for the new info on Margaret Reed and Newport Head.
    Blessings,
    Mary Ellen Kemp Hill

    ReplyDelete