Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Introduction

For the last 18 months, I have been on a thrilling journey discovering my family tree. It's truly a journey that will never end. Along the way I've met some wonderful relatives all over the world. These contacts have helped me "grow" my tree, and I've been happy to share my findings with them as well. In the past month, my group of contacts descending from Samuel and Mary Clark Reed has grown to the point that I can no longer put off using a blog to share my information.

I will be posting as often as possible, but I pledge to post at least weekly. At this point I'll aim at posting every Thursday, if not more. I want to share with you everything I've found that I can legally put out there.

Please feel free to comment on what you find here. Bear with me. You may already have a lot of what I'll be posting. And share with me. This could be great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment